jacek teler Napisał(a):
-------------------------------------------------------

> > George Dijmarescu.
>
> Zdarzyło mi się oboje spotkać w górach (nomen omen
> na K2), jedno warte drugiego.
> On wyjåtkowy cham, szkoda strzępić języka na
> przykładach.

ale POczytac warto. .( Pamietajac o przestrodze Jacka ze" jedno warte drugiego")
W jezyku polskim naklad wykupiony.
[podroznik.com.pl]

"High Crimes describes two major expeditions: the tragic story of Nils Antezana, a climber who died on Everest after he was abandoned by his guide; as well as the author's own story of his participation in the Connecticut Everest Expedition, guided by George Dijmarescu and his wife and climbing partner, Lhakpa Sherpa. Dijmarescu, who at first seemed well-intentioned and charming, turned increasingly hostile to his own wife, as well as to the author and the other women on the team. By the end of the expedition, the three women could not travel unaccompanied in base camp due to the threat of violence. Those that tried to stand against the violence and theft found that the worst of the intimidation had followed them home to Connecticut.

Beatings, thefts, drugs, prostitution, coercion, threats, and abandonment on the highest slopes of Everest and other mountains have become the rule rather than the exception. Kodas describes many such experiences, and explores the larger issues these stories raise with thriller-like intensity."
[www.amazon.com]
Podziel się:
Temat Autor Wysłane

MSW i Everest POprawnie, czyli genderowo. 10-ty raz

TomaszKa 06 lis 2019 - 18:36:57

Re: MSW i Everest POprawnie, czyli genderowo. 10-ty raz

ROCKDUDE 06 lis 2019 - 22:17:27

jacek teler 06 lis 2019 - 22:32:13

» Re: MSW i Everest POprawnie, czyli genderowo. 10-ty raz

TomaszKa 07 lis 2019 - 13:01:48