Don´t be hogs!!! Hoellental

11 sie 2005 - 10:57:46
[www.zanik.pl]

Hi polish climbers, I´m a czech climber who often visit this resort. As you know Hoellental in Austria is a very popular climbing resort, especially among polish, czech, slovak a hungarian climbers. Beautiful souroundings and camp for free is the reason to visit this area. But this is the problem. The camp site doesn´t serve as an official camp and we all should be considerate to each other. That means: fair using of the WC (if you want to take o shower, go to hotel!) no making fires (you are in Naturschutzgebiet!), no making of noise after 22 o´clock (local people don´t like it) and no fishing!!! Every inteligent climber who wants to visit this climbing area in the future will tell his friends and follow these obvious rules.

Jacyś wredni ci Czesi są...że by od razu takie pretensje...i to jeszcze na forum...szkoda że na brytana nie trafił.
A tak swoją drogą to w Holentalu na "tym bezpłatnym campie" syf był (w okresie 17.VII - 24.VII) w toaletach za sprawą ogólnej dużej liczby wspinaczy i nie koniecznie z Polski, co prawda naszych rodaków było wielu,ale pewnie wqrwiły ich te kolejki przy drogach w skałach i stąd takie texty. Wieczorem pili prawie wszyscy i czasem ktoś się głośniej zachowywał, ale wszystko było pod kontrolą.
Pozdrawiam wszystkich Polaków z campa.
Podziel się:
Temat Autor Wysłane

» Don´t be hogs!!! Hoellental

soplica 11 sie 2005 - 10:57:46

Re: Don´t be hogs!!! Hoellental

No_way 11 sie 2005 - 11:18:12

soplica 11 sie 2005 - 11:41:49

saj 11 sie 2005 - 23:00:00