Panzerschokolade

23 mar 2020 - 13:12:27
Apache Napisał(a):
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Zwał jak zwał

ale dwa glowne watki (slabo zarysowane w tak krotkim komiksie) wymagaja rozwiniecia. Konflikt stylow wspinaczkowych i POstaw dwoch bylych medykow hitlerowskiej machiny.
Buhl byl sanitariuszem, w bitwie, o Monte Cassino, a Herrligkoffer lekarzem w szpitalu POlicyjnym w Monachium. Buhl atakujacy szczyt wbrew rozkazom i matactwom Herrligkoffera, zastosowal radykalne wspomaganie poznane na froncie (metamfetamina), ktore wzbogacil, o herbate z koki i srodek na rozszerzanie naczyn krwionosnych. Wszedl, przetrwal kibel, halucynacje, zszedl, uratowal nogi i siebie.

"Before Hermann Buhl’s first ascent of Nanga Parbat in 1953, the 26,660-foot peak in the western Himalayas was synonymous with death. Thirty-one climbers had died on summit attempts, including 10 in an infamous 1934 debacle. Many more had been thwarted by impossible conditions. But Buhl, a “small and delicate” (his words) 29-year-old Austrian, did it with a faulty crampon and without supplemental oxygen, Sherpa support, or Gore-Tex gloves. On his descent, he was forced to spend the night standing up in a notch below the summit, hallucinating while drifting in and out of consciousness. Then, at the end of his tether, as he recalls in his memoir, Nanga Parbat Pilgrimage, he remembered his methamphetamine pills, Pervitin: “It was the only chance; its brief renewal of my strength might last long enough for me to get down to the tent.” Pervitin — prescription speed, basically — was well known among German and Austrian climbers then for inducing superhuman energy and focus. It had been distributed during WWII to Nazi infantry, who called it panzerschokolade, or “tank chocolate.” Buhl popped two. Later on, he took some Padutin, a blood-flow agent that wards off frostbite, and eventually three more Pervitin; he had also been drinking tea brewed from coca leaves, the raw material for cocaine. Buhl survived. And as he hints in Nanga Parbat Pilgrimage, without the drugs, he wouldn’t have." [gearpatrol.com]
[www.diepresse.com]

"Tej wierności aż po grób, która staje się częścią systemu nazistowskiego i ideologii alpinistycznej. I właśnie ten rodzaj wierności Nibelungów, koleżeństwo i zasadę przywództwa przejmuje Herrligkoffer od Merkla. " - Reinhold Messner
[tworczosc.com.pl]
Podziel się:
Temat Autor Wysłane

Chyba jednak komiks a nie powieść graficzna

r.a.f.a.l. 23 mar 2020 - 00:46:32

Re: Chyba jednak komiks a nie powieść graficzna

Apache 23 mar 2020 - 08:55:19

» Panzerschokolade

TomaszKa 23 mar 2020 - 13:12:27

Re: Panzerschokolade

ROCKDUDE 23 mar 2020 - 16:09:38

Re: Panzerschokolade

TomaszKa 23 mar 2020 - 17:21:05

Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.

Kliknij żeby zalogować