06 lis 2019 - 18:36:57
Powspominajmy.
7 lat temu w watku <[forum.wspinanie.pl]; reklamowalem wyczyny everestowskie slynnego amerykanina Goerge Dijmarescu POchodzacego z kraju Securitate:
""From now on, I will do all I can to hunt this bitch down, like a hiena [sic]," George Dijmarescu (expedition leader) wrote about a client (Anne) to another client (Michael Kodas). In another e-mail, sent to the entire team a week later, "... I am warning you and yes I am threatening you, you will be very sorry, I promise I will give you the opportunity to see worst [sic] in your life.""

Kilka dni temu lewacki Guardian opisal byla zone Dijmarescu. Lhakpa Sherpa przygotowuje sie do 10-tego wejscia na Everest, ma ochote na K2, szuka sponsorow i sposobow, by zalozyc wlasny everestowski/wspinaczkowy biznes.
Gazeta wstretnie lewacka, ale artykul ciekawy. Nie tylko dla kandydatek na szczytowanie na Everescie, by unikaly bliskich kontaktow trzeciego stopnia z George Dijmarescu.

[www.theguardian.com]
"She climbed Everest nine times and set a world record – so why doesn’t she have sponsors?
Lhakpa Sherpa works for minimum wages and currently washes dishes, as she trains for her 10th Everest summit with no endorsement deals, no nutritionist and no trainer

I reach Lhakpa Sherpa’s West Hartford apartment at noon on an overcast Sunday in Connecticut. She bounds out of the front door, embraces me, and welcomes me inside. The small apartment is dimly lit. The living room has a few chairs, and a wall of sports medals from her two daughters’ 5Ks and gymnastic meets.
Lhakpa was the first Nepalese woman to summit Everest and descend alive, which she accomplished in the spring of 2000. With nine summits, she holds the world record for women. She plans to summit the world’s highest mountain again in the spring of 2020, but as an unsponsored athlete and single mother of three, it’s difficult to afford training and travel. She currently works at Whole Foods washing dishes, making minimum wage. Unable to afford or drive a car, she walks to work and occasionally takes an Uber to training destinations....."
Podziel się:
Temat Autor Wysłane

» MSW i Everest POprawnie, czyli genderowo. 10-ty raz

TomaszKa 06 lis 2019 - 18:36:57

Re: MSW i Everest POprawnie, czyli genderowo. 10-ty raz

ROCKDUDE 06 lis 2019 - 22:17:27

jacek teler 06 lis 2019 - 22:32:13

TomaszKa 07 lis 2019 - 13:01:48

Apache 07 lis 2019 - 11:01:44