Re: Rhapsody

28 wrz 2014 - 21:31:59
A to co pisze sam autor drogi:

" The most eye popping moment for me though was seeing Steve McClure on Rhapsody - going left to the jugs on the left arête two moves before the redpoint crux, a link I did in August 2005 and considered finishing the route this way and making an E10. It was contrived to carry on direct following the crack right to the top, probably daft on my part, but that’s what all the fuss was about, and for me what made it scrape into E11. I thought hard about it and eventually felt it would a shame to take the escape just before the culmination of the route, and also saw when I tried to link it going direct that this route had the opportunity to make a really tough route – that’s what I was after. I paid for that decision with several more falls from the final move, a winter of worry and many nights of training, all the time knowing I could just traverse left from the sidepull for an easy option and still get an E10 tick.

Co ważne:

Only two last moves; but those are the moves that make you fall, as is obvious if you watch the film E11</b>. It’s a shame that arête is there, and so the route I took has to have an eliminate rule. But at least the rule is super simple - don’t go to the left arête. I was glad Sonnie saw the significance of that. "

źródło:
[davemacleod.blogspot.co.uk]

Wolę oddać bezdomnemu, niż dołożyć INWalidzie.

Zmieniany 1 raz(y). Ostatnia zmiana 2014-09-28 21:33 przez rocko.
Podziel się:
Temat Autor Wysłane

Rhapsody

rocko 28 wrz 2014 - 20:10:12

Re: Rhapsody

Admin 28 wrz 2014 - 21:02:35

» Re: Rhapsody

rocko 28 wrz 2014 - 21:31:59