Asgard Jamming i First Ascent: Series

05 lis 2010 - 19:43:18
Chociaż sezon się jeszcze nie skończył (przynajmniej mam taką nadzieję), dwie perełki motywacyjne:

"The first ever ropeless climb of Yosemite’s sheer 2,000 foot wall of Half Dome. The longest BASE jump achieved, from the infamous Eiger Nordwand. A tragic expedition to the lost peaks of Western China. These are just a few of the amazing feats and personal journeys featured in the First Ascent Box Set.

First Ascent is Sender Films' groundbreaking 6-part series that takes you to the cutting edge of adventure. Produced over two years on five continents, First Ascent follows the greatest climbers to majestic locations around the globe on their quests to redefine what is possible in the mountains.
The First Ascent series is dedicated to Wade Johnson, Micah Dash and Jonny Copp. R.I.P."

"45 days, 44 nights, 600 kilometres on foot, 11 days of life on a vertical face, four guys, one girl... Nicolas Favresse, Sean Villanueva, Olivier Favresse, Stephane Hanssens and Silvia Vidal set off to a climbing expedition to Baffin Island, High North Canadian territory. It is around 60 kilometres to come to the access to Mount Asgard, their final destination; however the climbers need to return to the starting point five times to carry all the needed food and equipment to the base camp. This sums up to no less than 600 kilometres on foot. They spend 11 days on the Asgard's North West face, which is no piece of cake. The expedition turns out to be much more demanding than they may have imagined before setting out into this marvellous world of rocks and ice."

[www.sendspace.com]
Podziel się:
Temat Autor Wysłane

» Asgard Jamming i First Ascent: Series

Czermuh 05 lis 2010 - 19:43:18

Re: Asgard Jamming i First Ascent: Series

kostekjo 05 lis 2010 - 22:24:27

Czermuh 06 lis 2010 - 20:32:11

smallpox 08 lis 2010 - 14:01:17